We’re thrilled to launch our new website as part of a multi-year information services upgrade. Since our last redesign in 2016, we’ve rethought our website from the ground up. Tighter integration across all of our information technology means more responsive, efficient service for our stakeholders along with streamlined workflows for our staff and volunteers. Between now and the end of 2019, you’ll notice new features and new functionality come online.
Of course, with any change comes a period of adjustment. In order to ease that adjustment, we’ve created a list of commonly-used resources on our website — along with an indication of where you can now find them once this “cheat sheet” expires!
- Committee on Ministry resources (Menu “What We Do” then “Supporting Leaders,” then choose the appropriate resource)
- Members in Discernment — individuals seeking ordination or Conference licensure
- Dual Standing, Ordained Ministerial Partner Standing, Privilege of Call — ecumenically ordained individuals seeking Standing
- Transfers of Standing — UCC Authorized Ministers seeking to transfer their Standing to this Conference
- Lifelong Learning Policy — includes link to online mandated reporter training
- Directories (Menu “Who We Are” and choose “Directories & Maps”)
- Youth & Outdoor Ministries information (Menu “What We Do” and choose “Youth & Outdoor Ministries”)